Sunday 30 April 2023

Happy Birthday Cookie!

Hard to believe it was a year ago that little Cookie was born!  She is all grown up and totally fearless and fierce now!



Lamb number 2 -- to Shy Ewe -- born late last night I think.  We were watching her with binoculars last night as the sun set and she was definitely getting ready but hadn't started yet -- and 6am this morning there was a lamb waiting for me again!  Adorable, but I am realising that I really do have a preference for black sheep...!  Those Balwen have spoiled me for life...  :)

In other news, we couldn't keep up with the duck eggs and they are not selling at the speed we had hoped, so we have given some of the ducks to somebody else on the island and now only have two left -- that should make the egg situation a bit more manageable...



AND last but not least we have finally got a new cockerel -- he is massive!  Looking forward to the size of his babies!


No comments: