Wednesday 4 June 2008

Scrabble (yn Gymraeg)

From the New York Times to S4C (fast-forward to 4:20)...

(I was hoping to actually put the video here, but unfortunately technology defeated me, so you will have to click the S4C link above, and download it yourself -- but if you are using the new version of RealPlayer, you will have the option to save it to your computer -- because it will only be up on the S4C site until next Wednesday! If anybody out there knows how to convert a *.ivr file to something useful, please get in touch...)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jessica -- I just tagged you and hope you like to play. The questions are on my blog at http:demibrix.blogspot.com

I just returned from Ireland and plan to be in Wales next May & am therefore an avid reader of your blog. - Barbara

Malcolm Cinnamond said...

I assume that's yourself on the news clip about Scrabble. Very impressed - Welsh with an American accent! There's something hypnotic about Welsh, I was mesmerised for the best part of ten minutes there.

Malcolm Cinnamond said...

. . . hang on! Guinness at $2.75? I definitely live in the wrong country.

Jessica at Bwlchyrhyd said...

Malc -- bear in mind, that article in the NYTimes is 7 years old -- the price may have gone up since then!