Llandeilo Fawr Town Council's
Public Meeting on the Sainsbury Issue.
Llandeilo Town Council have decreed in closed session the rules for the meeting will be thus:
• The Public Meeting will go ahead on Wednesday, 5 October.
• The meeting will be held in the Civic Hall, Crescent Road, Llandeilo, at 7.30 PM.
• The meeting will be open to all.
• The Chairperson will be chosen by (?) from 5 possible options.
• There will be two presentations, each lasting 15 minutes. The first presentation will be from Sainsbury outlining their proposal, and the second from Save Llandeilo's Future.
• Next, a 30 minute session responding to written questions.
• The closing date for written questions to be received by Roger Phillip's (Town Clerk) was 5.30 PM, Thursday, 29 September.
• Next, speakers will be instructed to leave the platform, and having left the platform the speakers will be told they can leave the meeting if they wish.
• No questions will be allowed from the floor.
• Instead, without the speakers being present on the platform, the Council then will allow 30 minutes for the audience to debate the implications of Sainsbury's proposal amongst themselves.
SO IF YOU ARE CONCERNED ABOUT THE SAINSBURY ISSUE AND WANT TO SEE DEMOCRACY IN ACTION COME ALONG.
Poster by Save Llandeilo's Future