Thursday 21 April 2022

Swimming

All I have to say is that if you have never done this, you need to go do it right now...

I have been wanting to swim in the sea since I decided we were moving here, and I've read far too much about sea swimming and I've had far too many conversations about it -- and today I actually did it.  

This is the most amazing thing ever.  Okay, I am using the word swimming loosely.  I walked out until the water was about waist high and then I submerged myself and then I walked back to the beach.  But wow.

Seriously people, find yourself your nearest bit of natural water and go immerse yourself in it.  You will not regret this.  My only regret is that I spent so long thinking about it when I could have just been doing it.

Already looking forward to my next dip!

No comments: