Thursday 19 September 2024

Summer is here!

Yes, I am writing this on the 19th of September, three days short of equinox -- and I am pleased to announce that summer has finally arrived!  We've had something like four lovely days in a row now -- I've managed to swim on two of them (bringing my running total for the year to 51 swims) -- and I am thoroughly enjoying this...  Would have been nice if it had happened in July/August and lasted a month, but I'll take what I can get!  :)

Horatio continues to be a really lovely boy -- he answers to his name and he is incredibly gentle and loves cuddles -- and he's apparently not bothered about strangers like the rest of the sheep -- here he is with some of the primary school children happy as can be!


Proof that it really is summertime -- line dried sheets -- something I have had far too little of this summer!  There is not much that is nicer than getting into a freshly made bed with yummy smelling line dried sheets really...  :)

No comments: