Saturday 13 November 2021

Fog vs Mist

I don't often photograph the weather/scenery as either:
1.  By the time I've gone and got the camera, the thing I wanted to shoot is gone.
2.  A lot of weather is really hard to capture -- how do you photograph wind in the absence of trees?
3.  I don't want this blog to look like an inspirational Instagram account!

That said, this morning there was some truly spectacular mist -- this is the sort of thing we used to see in Wales all the time but this is the first time I've seen it since we've been here.

This shot is just before sunrise:


And this one is a few hours later:


And now the sun is shining brightly and it is pretty much all gone...

Obligatory chicken photos:  The hens follow Danny around like they are his dogs -- one of these days they will watch the cat and figure out how the cat flap works and then we will have chickens in the house!


2 comments:

Stuart Wecker said...

Excellent photos by my expert photographer - Jessica!!!
--Dad

Aunt Lynn said...

Love reading all about your new place. Lynn