Wednesday 21 May 2008

Pethau

The outdoor strawberries are covered in flowers -- so if I can succeed in keeping the birds and the slugs off them, we might have a big crop!

We put up the internal wall in the shed -- so as you can see, it's not one big shed like it looks like from the outside, but a pair of semi-detached sheds... :)

Here's another picture of the lettuces because the last photo was so crap. I pick myself a bowlful of leaves every day and they just keep growing back!

This is a melon plant -- I've got 5 of them, so perhaps I will get lucky and have melons???

Almost time for the rose to get transplanted back onto the shed...

We've also finished the fascia boarding stuff on the shed, and put up one of the doors -- so it is starting to look a bit more finished finally...

And these are the strawberries in the greenhouse, which I think are just about ready to eat!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, your place looks amazing... is this what you are doing now? I am so jealous you have sheep! Are you a knitter too?

Malcolm Cinnamond said...

Your lettuces look very neat and the strawberries delicious - another month here before they show.

And where I come from, that's not a shed, it's a house.

Jessica at Bwlchyrhyd said...

Malc -- the phrase you're looking for is tŷ bach twt...