Tuesday 25 August 2009

Dw i'n teithio...

Apologies for having missed the last two Sundays. I'm currently travelling around America for a few weeks, so am writing this from my friend Noah's house in Richmond. Was going to try to post last Sunday before I left but was busy ripping out the last of my kitchen so didn't get a chance.

The upshot of this is that I have no kitchen at the moment. Handily, as I'm not there, it doesn't really matter, and, fingers crossed, my Rayburn will be installed while I'm away.

I've also been talking to some people about the image uploading thing so hopefully I'll sort that when I get back as well.

More news to follow after 3 September...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is an awesome stove! Enjoy your time in the US.

cyndy said...

I hope I get a chance to meet you while you are here in the States...looks like a hurricane moving up the coast this weekend...keeping my fingers crossed that it does not rain on our Fiber Fest in NY!