Sunday 9 August 2009

Gwaith tŷ

Well, can't seem to manage to upload photos for some reason, so...

Just been trying to get things sorted out in the house. I'm putting a Rayburn in the kitchen, but there's no cooker there at the moment, so am using a gas camping stove that Angela & David have kindly leant me.

Also working on getting the damp in the bedroom sorted -- we've discovered that there's no flashing on the chimney, so O is putting that up and hopefully that will solve it.

Got my new chest freezer delivered -- the old one was too big for the world's smallest house -- so am back to eating my own lambs again.

Not much else really -- just realising that I haven't got rid of enough stuff as there's no place to put it all! How did I come to own so many things and do I really need them all???

2 comments:

cyndy said...

oh my, you just reminded me that I have several boxes that I have not unpacked from my last move...over 20 years ago...(guess I don't really need those things!)

glad to hear things are settling in!

Jessica at Bwlchyrhyd said...

Cyndy -- there were four boxes that I had from when I left NYC 8 years ago that I had never opened -- so I just tossed them -- no idea what was in them, but if I haven't needed it in 8 years, I don't think I need it now...

I am coming to the fibre festival on Saturday -- will you be there? How will I find you?