Monday 26 March 2007

Hwyad!!!

Bridget and her husband Jon and her brother Nick and his girlfriend Christine gave us the most wonderful present yesterday -- duckies! They are a boy and a girl, and we have named them Dai and Del Duck... :) Thank you thank you thank you! I was going to make a movie of them but then the batteries in the camera died so they are in the re-charger now and I will film the cute little ones tomorrow...

In other news, things are continuing to grow. Remember when I potted two cuttings from the rose that was growing over the shed? Well, it turns out that one of them is really a bramble! Doh! I must be the only person in Wales growing a bramble in a pot in the greenhouse...

The actual rose, on the other hand, is continuing to flourish. I find it really incredible that we have got all this lush green growth off this gnarled old stem...

These are some cabbage seedlings:

This is the rhubarb which is doing incredibly well:

But still no lambs yet. Everybody else has some -- where are ours???!

1 comment:

KB said...

I think that your lambs just want to be fashionable late in order to make a grand entrance!

I can't wait to see newborn lamb photos!!!! Keep us posted!