Tuesday 1 May 2007

Diwrnod prysur iawn...

Unfortunately Big Boy wasn't making enough progress recovering, so in the end we decided that the best thing to do was to put him out of his misery. His wound had almost completely healed, but he never really got the hang of walking again properly. Thanks to everybody who kept asking after him...

We caught the lamb today, and I am pleased to report that it is a girl, and that we think that she might be registrable as well! Isn't she adorable?!

I know I wrote about this a long time ago, but Jimmy recently emailed to tell me that his girlfriend was inspired by my rubbish, so I thought I would say something about it again in case I have new readers who weren't here the first time. Last Tuesday (rubbish day) I was ill and Greg forgot that it was rubbish day as did I, so nobody put the rubbish out. What you see here in this photo is two weeks rubbish -- AND Greg has been home for nearly two weeks now as well, so this is two people's rubbish for two weeks! If it weren't for the fact that I put things in there that smell, I could easily fit a month's rubbish in a single bag... Bring on the fees!

AND, last year's ram lamb has started "shedding" -- so I sheared him today (with a little help from my friend!)

After: Doesn't he look like a goat?!

1 comment:

Moonroot said...

Sorry to hear about Big Boy - even when it's for the best it's always a hard decision to make. Love the photos of the lamb!