Saturday 18 February 2006

Slow News Week

Not much to report really -- I was ill all week -- I actually had a fever on Tuesday -- and am only now just getting better -- so I spent most of the week sitting on the sofa doing nothing...

I may have mentioned that one of the hens is starting to display the symptoms that Polly had -- walks around very slowly, doesn't stray far from the coop, spends a lot of time IN the coop, spends a lot of time sitting down -- and I was talking to a guy at the Talley Dinner the other week who is a doctor and he suggested that I give her a course of antibiotics, as that would clear up most things... So I rang the vet on Monday and she said I should come down and pick something up. So I went to the vet and they gave me these four syringes
one to be injected each day, into the breast or thigh -- and she said that by Friday she should be better. Anyways, I've given all the injections and not seen any improvement so not sure what to do next now...

In other news, Greg received a package in the post that does not contain a cricket bat...

No comments: