Thursday 9 February 2006

Week from Hell

Thank god the week is finally nearly over...

On Monday, I had a little accident -- nobody was injured, but I collided with the people who live across the road from me just around the corner from here -- and my car is no longer drivable... So I am currently bidding on a new (to me) car on eBay -- please keep your fingers crossed that nobody outbids me! RIP Sunshine... :(


So then, of course, because I don't have a car to get anywhere, the heating oil somehow runs out earlier than I should, and despite repeated phone calls, the oil company takes over 48 hours to deliver the oil to me, so I have been a bit chilly...

In other news, Baz has started putting up the fence -- it's looking good!


The chickens learned that the fence is just something that they can ignore at will:


And Special K had fun exploring the inside of one of the bones I used to make beef stock with:


Oh -- and have a look at this article on the BBC web site -- Llandeilo is the town where I do most of my regular shopping -- it's a really nice place!

2 comments:

acechick said...

ooh, you're still winning!

Jessica at Bwlchyrhyd said...

And I won! Yay new car!