Tuesday 19 February 2008

Dim lluniau...

Greg let me have a lie-in today as I didn't sleep very well due to all this crap on my back. Luckily I just have one more night of feeling like a zombie as I get to go down to Swansea again tomorrow morning to get the samples removed...

When I finally got up I made some bread and also some vegetable soup but I have no pictures because my camera is STILL in the shop.

Also, my scanner broke, so I will have to go see about getting that repaired on Thursday... :(

1 comment:

Daphne said...

Bore da! I just found your blog via The Edge of Nowhere and have been enjoying reading it - I love South West Wales, though I live in Leeds, and have been visiting as often as possible for years. My daughter got married in Tenby last Saturday and it was absolutely glorious.