Wednesday 20 February 2008

Mwy o bethau...

Down to Swansea again this morning... I took the same bus at the same time, got on at the same place, and asked for a ticket to the same destination -- and on Monday the fare was £2, and today it was £1.90. Do they have any idea what they're doing???

Got all the sticky tape removed from my back and the doctor said that nothing looks allergic yet, but he said that sometimes these things take time to come up, so we will see what it looks like on Friday.

Found two fabulous books in a charity shop for 10p each -- the first is a hardback copy of I Bought a Mountain by Thomas Firbank which I borrowed from Bridget last week -- it is out of print so I am quite pleased to have my own copy! The second is the Ilford Manual of Photography from 1942 which is full of all sorts of lovely geeky technical information...

Also went to the Glynn Vivian Art Gallery where I saw a very interesting exhibition of photos by Keith Arnatt.

Five eggs today.

Off to Cwmdu for the quiz now...

No comments: